- Boots: adidas adiPower Predator Black/Red/White & Blue/Electricity
- Faces: Alaba, Angeleri, Chandler, Hamit Altintop, Kewell, Lasogga, Petersen,Petsos, Phil Jones, Schmelzer, Schürrle, Tiffert, Torres, Yannick Djalo
- Goalnet style: New goalnet styles for Blackburn, Juventus, Kaiserslautern, Lazio, Parma, Roma, Bayern & Hamburg; fixed 2nd Bundesliga to plain white nets (thanks to Mhut and Smeagol75)
- Kits: Aachen, Athletic Club, Barcelona, Bolton, Chelsea, Cottbus, Dortmund, Freiburg, Girona, Hamburg, Ireland, Köln, Leverkusen, Lyon, Mainz, Milan, Newcastle, Nürnberg, Paderborn, Schalke, Stuttgart, Union Berlin, Wolfsburg
- Scoreboard: Bundesliga scoreboard
- Teams: Legia Warszawa, FC Luzern & Kayserispor
NOTE Remember to use the switch before starting a master league or become a legend
career. Read and follow the instructions and information here before posting questions.
General patch features:
- 5 Big Leagues (Bundesliga, Premier League, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Primera División) Completed including correct squads, kits, lineups, logos, map locations; All players with correct stats, appearence and boots
- 4 2nd divisions to choose from in the selector (2. Bundesliga, Npower Championship, Segunda División & Serie B)
- Other newly added teams are:
- All missing Champions & Europa league teams
- Fluminense, Gremio & Santos
- Standard de Liège, Trabzonspor, Austria Vienna, FC Zürich, FC Dnipro, Dynamo Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow, CD Nacional, Sturm Graz, SC Vitória, Wisla Krakow, Legia Warszawa, FC Zürich, Kayserispor
- Albania, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Macedonia
- Correct squads, player names & kits for all national teams in the game
- New stadiums to choose from in the selector (Imtech Arena, Moses Mabhida
- Stadium, PESEDIT Stadium, Schüco Arena)
- New adboards
- New boots
- New edit mode hairstyles
- New faces (details in the versions' features)
- New kits
- New menus (30 custom menu pics, 2 default Messi themes)
- New music (list below)
- New referee kits
- New scoreboards
- Delete the folder "kitserver" from the PES 2011 main directory and also delete the start menu folder "PESEdit.com 2011 Patch" - skip this if this is the first time you install PESEdit.com 2011 Patch.
- Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed PES 2011 to.
- Start the game via pes2011.exe / start menu folder "PESEdit.com 2011 Patch" / PESEDIT SELECTOR
Find even more information in the Readme.pdf.
Comment on this post in the forums.